Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Tempe Historical Museum

A friend and I went to the Tempe Historical Museum last Friday for a speech on Malcolm X, in celebration of Black History Month. We arrived earlier than we were supposed to so we decided to check out the museum itself and I found an entire exhibition on medical history in Tempe! I would have never known about it until I saw it and I super exited to check it out. I wanted to share a few pictures from that day and if you ever get the chance to go and check it out, I would highly recommend it as well! Great for the entire family and admission is free!
This reminded me of my  research experiment. 

I like her hair. 

Nurses outfit back in the day. So legit.






Home-made pharmaceuticals materials. 

MUST* Public Health is a concern for everyone. Take the appropriate steps to prevent spread of diseases etc. 


Old-Skool wheelchair. Looks comfy to me! Tea, anyone?

















TEMPE HISTORY MUSEUM
Address: 809 E Southern Ave, Tempe, AZ 85282
Phone:(480) 350-5100

No comments:

Post a Comment